We collects some of your personal information according to our policies, in various circumstances:
IP Address is recorded by the server. It is used in case of security breaches and attacks on our network. Please note that only your internet service provider can identify you via IP address.
Our website stores cookies on your device. Some of the cookies are necessary in order for a website to display and work properly, and to maintain security. Other cookies are stored on your device for analytics or advertisement purposes. Read more about cookies here.
If you choose to contact us via email, phone, social media sites, or otherwise, we will inevitably have access to your personal information (for example, your phone number if you call us). For more information read the following policies:
If you decide so, you can apply for receiving our promotional emails. You can do so by entering your email address into subscription field at the bottom of our website. We will contact you according to our Newsletter Policy.
If you are a resident who lives in a country that is part of the GDPR and are a natural person, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have a right to access the personal data that we collect and process about you. Most of this data can be reviewed in your account panel and related products that you have purchased.
- Right to rectification: If you want to correct or revise any of the data we retain on you, please contact us.
- Right to be forgotten: You have a right to request the permanent deletion your data. However, please note that exercising this right may result in a suspension or discontinuation of services and is also governed by legal and/or contractual retention guidelines.
- Right to restrict processing: If you believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data. Please note that, depending on the request, this may result in a suspension or discontinuation of certain services.
- Right of portability: We provide you with the ability to move any of your account data to a third party at any time.
- Right to object: If you decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics or for us to provide personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, you may contact us to request removal of this data. You may also achieve this by opting out of any marketing outreach that you previously agreed to either by choosing unsubscribe in the related email.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org